Customer Service Agent
Osper’s vision is to empower young people to be confident. We put this at the heart of everything we do and with that in mind we’re looking for positive, forward-thinking people who are keen to build an experience that can make a real difference to young people’s lives.
Learning by doing has always been one of our key values. We believe that the best way for children to appreciate the value of money is to make their own decisions on how, when and why they spend it and if mistakes are made along the way, then lessons can be learned. This value applies not only to the young people we are looking to empower but to our team as well. We believe in creating an environment of personal growth, and encourage every team member to take responsibility for their own growth.
Currently, we help children manage over £2m of spend a month; a child receives money on Osper every 4 seconds across the UK; and over 87% of parents using Osper say their children are more confident with money thanks to Osper.
Our Community Team are the face and voice of Osper. We are committed to our customers and pride ourselves on going above and beyond. We are looking an excellent communicator with good attention to detail who enjoys problem solving and explaining how things work. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fun and close knit support team where you can contribute to taking the standard to the next level.The responsibilities…
- IMPACT - empowering each child on Osper to become more financially confident…
- Helping our Osper families get the most of the Osper product by providing exceptional support via phone, email or livechat
- REACH - enabling Osper to reach more and more children …
- Work on team and individual projects to optimize customer support
- PEOPLE - growing the Osper team and culture…
- There will be opportunity aplenty to contribute to the wider team culture and help make Osper an amazing place to work.
- PLATFORM - developing a reliable, secure, and efficient setup to underpin our mission…
- Improving the product: You will propose practical and data backed product suggestions to make the Osper experience better
- You deeply believe in youth empowerment
- You’ve had previous experience in a customer facing role
- You enjoy talking to people day in, day out - helping them through their problems and listening to their concerns in a patient and caring manner
- You are first class communicator and have no difficulty explaining things clearly and concisely over the phone, or in a written format
- You are excited by the prospect of being part of something being built from the ground up. You must not mind working some weekends and evenings
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Regular talks given by other startup CEOs
- Movie nights
- Learning budget